Sonu Sood Scholarship 2021: Sonu Sood IAS Scholarship Online Registration, Apply Online, Eligibility, Official Website http://sonusood.me/, www.soodcharityfoundation.org.
Here, on our website, we have discussed the whole process of registration for the Sonu Sood Scholarship 2021 Sambhavam scholarship. Every bit of information regarding the Sambhavam scholarship is written in a detailed manner in this article, please read till the last line to have full information before applying. We have covered different aspects of this scholarship in detail here (eligibility, available courses, the application process, documentation, etc.) stay tuned for the latest updates on the Sonu Sood Scholarship.
Sonu Sood Scholarship 2021
A famous actor from the Indian film industry, Sonu Sood announced this scheme on 11 June 2021. The last date of applying was set at 30 June 2021 for this scholarship. The aspirant should visit the official website to apply for the scholarship.
The aspirants are required to keep in mind the deadline of this scholarship and hence apply for it as soon as they can. The scholarship will carry the weight of every expense in your course. Bollywood actor Sonu Sood took on Twitter to announce this scholarship which he has launched in the memory of his late mother. The Scholarship is named “Sambhavam” and is mainly targeted towards IAS aspirants.
Sambhavam Scholarship 2021
We have outlined every bit of information about the Sambhavam Scholarship below. Please read carefully and then proceed.
- Sood Charity Foundation in association with Divine India Youth Association [DIYA] is responsible for the launch and carryout of this Scholarship
- The scholarship is named “SAMBHAVAM“ meaning possible.
- This scholarship was announced by Sonu Sood on social media, in which the actor said- “Karni hai IAS ki tayyari. Hum lenge apki zimmedari“
- You have to be an Indian citizen to apply for the scholarship by Sonu Sood.
- People with criminal records cannot apply for the sambhavam scholarship.
- Candidates who are post-metric pass from any recognized education board of India can apply.
- The selected aspirant will be given 2 lakh rupees per year under the scholarship program.
- You must have all documents in the correct position to apply for this scholarship.
In the dire times and situations of the second wave of the covid 19 pandemic, Sonu Sood was the only Bollywood actor who helped the people of our country extensively. He helped poor and needy people to get oxygen cylinders, medical supplies, food and so much more. Once again showing his humble stature and generosity he has launched this scholarship to help students in need. Students who are determined to crack the UPSC exam but don’t have enough resources have a chance to turn the tables with this scholarship.
Courses for Sonu Sood Scholarship 2021
The 11 courses available under this scholarship are listed below in points.
- Medical sciences
- Airlines and Tourism
- Education and Technology
- Computer Application
- Healthcare Science
- Design and Innovation
- Management studies
- Hotel Management
Sonu Sood Scholarship Online Registration Process
The candidates can apply for the Sambhavam scholarship just by sitting at home as all the process is fully online. Students with a family income of less than 2 lakh/ annum are eligible to apply for the Saroj Sood scholarship which is launched in remembrance of the late mother of Sonu Sood. The application can be sent through the Sonu Sood app or via email [email protected] in the next ten days after the 12th of Sept 2021.
Sonu Sood Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Only those students are eligible for this scholarship whose annual family income is less than 2 lakh rupees.
- The candidate should also have a good and consistent academic record.
- The student should be a 10+2 pass to be able to apply for the Sonu Sood scholarship.
Documents Needed for Sambhavam Scholarship 2021
You will need the following documents if you are looking to apply for this scholarship.
- 10th / 12th Marksheet
- Income Certificate
- EWS Certificate
- Residence certificate
- Allotment order of College / Course
- Other important information, etc.
How to apply online for Sonu Sood Scholarship 2021?
1. The first involves logging in to the official website https://soodcharityfoundation.org/.
2. After navigating to the home page of this website, click apply.
3. Now you will see the application form of the scholarship on the screen.
4. Carefully fill in all the details correctly and complete the procedure by submitting the form.
FAQ’s About Sonu Sood Scholarship Scheme 2021
Who can Apply for Sonu Sood Scholarship Qualification?
A 12th pass Indian citizen who’s family income is less than 2 lakh per year with a clean police record can apply for this scholarship to study for a brighter future.
Official website for Sood charity foundation scholarship Registration ?
What is the Last Date for Applying online form?
At most the last date can be pushed to 10 days after the release of the notification.
Which state candidates can fill this form?
Students from all the states and UTs of the Republic of India can apply for this scholarship.
When I can check my Name in Sonu Sood Scholarship List 2021 Pdf of Select Students / Candidates?
After the selection process is done, the list will be available online.
Hope that this article has helped you enough to apply for this scholarship and achieve your ambitions with flying colors. If you are left with any dissatisfaction then please leave a comment below with your complaint we will be happy to help.