1. Every time I place flowers on your grave, I realize how fragrant you made my life. I miss you dad.
2. Right from the time when you held me in your arms to the day when you saw me off for my first day in school, I am holding today on the beautiful memories that have made me the person I am today. I miss you dad.
3. Whether it is the empty spot in a chair next to mum’s or the eerily silent garage on a Sunday morning, you are missed in every way dad. I love you.
4. My loss is Heaven’s gain. I miss you daddy.
5. On the day I lost you, I lost a father, a friend and an idol who I looked up to. I miss you dad.
6. Dad, as much as a mourning, your death is a celebration… because you made my life nothing short of one.
7. Dad, death doesn’t change a thing… because you’ve always been the angel in my life. I miss you.
8. I never knew that being fatherless would make me feel so aimless, worthless, powerless, heartless and helpless. I miss you dad.
9. Dad… I won’t immortalize you in the stars, because they fade away. I won’t remember you with a poem, for it will be forgotten one day. I will just keep you safe in my heart, so that you are with me in every way. I miss you.
10. A free-spirited person like you can never be proclaimed dead. You may not be around in person but your spirit will live on forever in our hearts. I miss you dad.
11. When I think of you, tears roll down my cheeks unbidden, just the way it rains in London. I miss you.
12. Dad… How ironic is it that I wasted all these years not listening to you. But now that you’re not here, I’m living life exactly how you told me to.
13. Dad, your memories have become my heartbeats – which means I am thinking of you all the time just to stay alive. I miss you.
14. I miss you dad, now there is no one to help me when I’m fighting with myself.
15. As I grow older, no matter whose love gives me happiness – I will always be my daddy’s little princess. I miss you dad.
16. Dad… I haven’t been with you enough to know everything about you, but I have been with you enough to love you and miss you dearly.
17. Your life has ended, but your legacy of wisdom, integrity and courage will go on forever. I miss you dad.
18. I still get a lot of hugs, but none of them as warm as yours. I miss you dad.
19. The best dad doesn’t exist in this world. That’s because he is in Heaven right now. I miss you.
20. It didn’t matter whether we met often or not, what mattered is that your advice helped me connect my life’s dots. It didn’t matter whether we spoke every day or not, what mattered was that you loved me a lot. Dad, I miss you.
21. Dad… I keep thinking about, you even though it pains. I’d give anything to relive those memories again. I miss you.
22. Just one last chance, I wish I could get to hug you. Then I would hold you tight and never let go. I miss you dad.
23. Your death will always remain a blurry memory. But your life will always be a vivid one, the epitome of greatness and sacrifice. I miss you dad.
24. How can the Heavens be beautiful when they have been nasty enough to take away my favorite person from me? I miss you dad.
25. How do you expect me to cope up with the grief your death, when you were the only person who understood me for what I was and not for what I could be? I miss you dad.
26. Dad… as a child, I had a million ways to annoy you. As a teenager, I had a million reasons to defy you. As an adult, I had a million opportunities to make you proud. I did all that but I missed out on the most important – a million chances to say I love you while you were alive. I miss you.
27. Death may have take you away from me, but my life’s hero you’ll forever be. Miss you dad.
28. Every Father’s Day is a painful reminder of your absence in my life. Dad, I wish I could just turn back time and live out every single day of my childhood as if it were a grand Father’s Day celebration. I miss you.
29. Dad, you taught me to be strong but sorry I’m letting you down… I can never be strong enough to accept that you are no longer here. I miss you.
30. People say that whatever happens, happens for the best. But the painful memories of your death, I’ll never be able to put to rest. I miss you dad.
31. It hurts to think that you are not here anymore. Although I can’t help but smile with tears in my eyes to think of how we cherished each and every moment of our lives together when you were alive. I miss you dad.
32. Death thinks it has taken you away from me. But it doesn’t know that it has actually brought us closer than ever. I miss you dad.
33. Just like how I was the apple of your eye, you were the balm to my soul. I miss you dad.
34. Talking to your gravestone and hugging your photographs – these are just some of the things I do to convince myself that you are still here. I miss you dad.
35. I have stopped looking at the sky in the night, because destiny has taken away my life’s brightest star. I miss you.
36. Dad, wherever you are I just want you to know that no matter how much we’ve fought and agued, you were right, is what my heart always knew. I miss you.
37. Dad… even though you are not in front of my eyes right now, your picture in my heart will remain beautifully pristine forever. I miss you.
38. We may have been living miles apart but somehow it always felt that you were always there. Maybe because ever since you held my tiny fingers, you showered me with nothing but love and care. Dad, I miss you.
39. Dad… how heartbroken I am and how much I miss you. I can’t explain in words but my tears do.
40. Death took away not just my dad, but also someone who was my unsung hero. I miss you.