1. I am sorry for lying. You can be as mad at me as you want. But do it quickly because I’ve got something really exciting to tell you. xoxo
2. I Am Sorry is all I am going to say. The rest, I will let the silence convey. xoxo
3. I am not SURE how many people would tolerate my mood swings but I am SURE that you would. I am sorry for being such a jerk the other day.
4. I feel ashamed that I broke your trust. I know, what I have done is unjust. But I promise, I’ll never let our friendship rust. I’m sorry.
5. No, I didn’t take you for granted. A little solitude and spare is all that I wanted. xoxo
6. The best way to say sorry to friends is to look them in the eye and bare your heart. If they really care for you, they’ll understand. That’s exactly what I’m doing now. xoxo
7. I will never lie to you again, I will never cause you any more pain. From now on I will be extremely cautious, because our friendship is too precious. Please forgive me.
8. I won’t say a word. The sweetest apologies are never said, they are felt. I am just going to let you look at the tears in my eyes until your heart melts. I am sorry.
9. We may not have spoken since a long time. But nothing can steal the memories away from you and me. I miss you, my friend. Life tore us apart, but no matter where I am or what I’m doing, there is always a place in my heart, just for you.
10. Real friendship is when tears and not just smiles, actually bring people closer. Sorry for being a jerk all this time.
11. Sometimes I take you for granted, but I promise it’s only because I feel that you are the only one in the whole world who will understand me for who I am. I’m sorry.
12. Sometimes I take you for granted and sometimes I don’t think before speaking to you. I want you to remember that this is only because you are the only person in the whole world in front of whom I can be myself. Sorry for behaving rudely the other day.
13. Our friendship is too precious and I would never want to lose you, by doing something irrational. I am sorry my words hurt you, but I want you to know that it wasn’t intentional.
14. Me and you, are not just best friends. Me and you, are going to be soul mates till the very end. xoxo
15. I know you will eventually forget the ungrateful things that I said. But I will never forget how nice you were to me, even after I was so rude to you. Thanks for being a real friend, I am sorry.
16. I did not open up, but I never meant to hide anything from you. All I wanted is to not burden you with my life’s troubles and blues. I am sorry.
17. I am sorry I lied, I am sorry you cried. I didn’t mean to be rude, please forgive me dude.
18. People like you come along once in a lifetime and I would never do anything intentionally to jeopardize our friendship. Thanks for being such a good friend, I am sorry.
19. I am sorry I haven’t been in touch since quite a while but I have been really busy. But I seek comfort in the fact that our friendship is so beautiful that even if we speak after many months, it will be just like we spoke yesterday.
20. Just like how you spotted my lie by simply looking in my eyes, I am sure you will spot the regret in my heart just by hearing my voice. I am sorry.
21. Sometimes I take the liberty to take you for granted because deep down in my heart I know that my best friend will always understand. I am sorry.
22. Our friendship’s value is such, that without it my life’s value would be worthless. I’m sorry.
23. Tough times teach you some of life’s most important lessons, most importantly that a real friend will stick by your side through it all. Thanks for being one, I’m sorry if you had to bear the brunt of my mood swings.
24. I am the moon in your life. A couple of times during the year I let the skies go dark but otherwise I am always there to shine the radiant glow on friendship on you forever. I am sorry for not being there.
25. I know you are angry at me. The nasty look in your eyes, I can see. I know you feel let down. I can sense the hurt in your frown. I shouldn’t have lied to you, I realize. After all, friends like you are my life’s prize. I am sorry.
26. Getting bored with friends is the best time you’ll ever have in life. Unfortunately, I realized this in hindsight. I’m sorry, friends again?
27. Our friendship has no rules but it is based on two beautiful things – unlimited love and unlimited forgiveness. I am sorry for annoying you, please forgive me.
28. There is nothing in the whole word that I will allow to come in-between our friendship – not even my own mistakes. I’m sorry.
29. BEST friends tolerate the WORST in you. Thanks for being one, I’m sorry.
30. All I want you to remember is that I love you and you are a part of my destiny. Please disregard my mood swings that are quirky. Please give me a hug when I seem grumpy. Please tell me everything will be alright when I am feeling gloomy. Please don’t ever take my annoying rants seriously. If I have said anything that has hurt you, I am sorry. xoxo
31. My mistake was an accident but our friendship isn’t. My apology is full of regret but our friendship isn’t. xoxo
32. I am sorry I haven’t been in touch. I am sorry I haven’t called you much. I am sorry we haven’t met since a long time. I am truly sorry, for all these little crimes. The truth is that I have been busy. I have no excuses, I’m sorry.
33. As my best friend, I know you have the right to demand an apology. As your best friend, I hope you know I have the right to demand forgiveness. I am sorry.
34. As one of life’s delightful treats, friendship is best served innocent. Thanks for keeping it that way and sorry for being a jerk.
35. Our friendship is lifelong. My silly mistake is just a little pothole along this beautiful journey. I am sorry.
36. Sorry for being such a brat the other day and thank you for being such a wonderful friend by hugging me even when I was wrong.
37. I don’t care whether you forgive me or not. You will forever be the friend who I love a lot. I’m sorry.
38. Life has its own way of making you realize the value of friendship… and the worst part is that it’s always in hindsight. I miss you my friend, I’m sorry for not keeping in touch.
39. How we went from being best friends to complete strangers, I still can’t understand. Life played its cruel game and we went our separate ways. Looking back and thinking about all the memories, I realize that I still care. Sometimes I wish I could just turn back time to when life was good and we were still friends. I know it’s late, but I am sorry for letting go.
40. I expect everyone I know to hurt me in some or the other way at some point in life. Everyone but you – my best friend. That’s why I know exactly how it must have felt when I hurt you. I am really very sorry.